Join us for an amazing summer of fun that you won't forget! Each two week session will focus on a different theme that encompasses the idea of exploration on multiple levels. Each themed session will include correlating games, activities, crafts, arts, music, dance, food, and special guest visitors.
All sessions include swim lessons, lunch, and snack.
Days: Monday - Friday
Times: 8:00 am - 1:30 pm (Early drop-off at 7:30 am. Campers must be picked up by 1:45 pm daily.)
Ages: 6 - 12 years old
Cost: $150 per session ($10 discount given for additional siblings)
Location: Recreation Room @ Coffinger Park; 175 E Swilling Avenue
Example of Daily Camp Schedule
|7:30 am - 8:00 am||Drop Off|
|8:00 am - 8:20 am||Morning Meeting|
|8:20 am - 9:20 am||Activity Block 1|
|9:20 am - 10:00 am||Prep for Pool Time/Snack Break|
|10:20 am - 10:40 am||Snack Break|
|10:00 am - 11:00 am||Swim Lessons|
|11:00 am - 12:00 pm||Activity Block 2|
|12:00 pm - 12:30 pm||Lunch / Free Play|
|12:30 pm - 1:30 pm||Campfire Time|
|1:30 pm - 1:45 pm||Pick Up|
Explorers' Camp is a collaborative and experiential learning camp that allows children to be curious, have an imagination, and gain a sense of wonder regarding the world around them. Emphasis on character building, socialization, and creative exploration.
Please click here to see the Parent Handbook and Discipline Policy
Bring to Camp
- Comfortable clothing for play.
- Close toed shoes (such as tennis shoes). Flip flops may only be worn at the pool.
- bathing suit
- sunblock (Recreation staff is not allowed to put lotion on campers, but they will spray sunblock on a camper if provided and the camper needs help.)
- water bottle
- swim goggles (optional)
- Medication if needed. Must be accompanied by Medication Release Form
Do Not Bring to Camp
- toys from home
- snacks/food (If your child has special dietary needs, please let staff know at the start of camp.)
Sarah Brown (928) 684-5451 x1552
firstname.lastname@example.orgProgram CoordinatorKyle Macias (928) 684-5451 x1521
155 N Tegner St., Ste A
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
Monday - Thursday
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.