Who do I contact regarding water, electric, and garbage service?

The Town of Wickenburg handles the water and garbage service throughout the Town. The utility department can be reached by calling (928) 684-5451 x1520. You will need to fill out a utility account application and service request form which can be completed online, emailed, faxed, or brought to Town Hall. The Town is the electric provider for the downtown area and APS is the electric provider outside that area. If you provide your address to the utility department, they can let you know who your provider is for your house. There is also a list of service providers at Town Hall.

Utility Account Application & Service Request Form

Show All Answers

1. What hours can I pay my bill at Town Hall?
2. Is there garbage collection on holidays?
3. What services am I paying for on my Wickenburg utility bill each month?
4. What days of the week are my trash and recycling picked up?
5. Who should I call if they forgot to pick up my trash or recycling?
6. How does the Town determine how much to charge for these utility services?
7. I received a utility bill that seems higher than normal. What should I do?
8. Why did I receive a large water bill this month?
9. Why did I receive a large electric bill this month?
10. My bill is high and I checked all my appliances, hoses, and plumbing fixtures and don't see any leaks. What should I do?
11. Is it possible for a water meter to “jump” or “over-read,” resulting in a high bill?
12. I think my water meter is reading incorrectly. What are my options?
13. What can I do with bulk trash, electronics, or large brush?
14. Who do I contact regarding water, electric, and garbage service?